About Xfinity Freight Systems
Thank you for your interest in Xfinity Freight Systems, Inc. We guarantee to serve you with the highest level of integrity and excellence!
Our mission is to serve our customers by ensuring safe, affordable, efficient, and convenient transportation services that meets their vital interests to succeed. We are committed to enhance the quality of transportation services throughout North America & Canada.
Vision & Core Values
We are a family, a team and a company aiming to become a leader in the transportation industry. Our performance is only measured by our customer’s satisfaction. We value safety, respect, communication, development, accountability, innovation and teamwork.
History / Our Roots
Xfinity Freight Systems is a competitive and fast growing carrier base out of Warren, Michigan. Our expedited growth comes from the satisfaction of our customers. We are eager to provide the manpower for any size customer or workload.
- 2012 – Foundation: Founded by a small family with one truck, one driver, one customer and one goal. Today, this company has multiple trucks, many drivers, a variety of customers and still only one goal. That goal is to become a leader in the industry though a consistent trail of satisfaction by our customers and helping them grow as we grow as a company and as a family.
- 2013 – Investment: Consistently investing company earnings into equipment, drivers, safety and maintenance we were able to grow from one truck to a fleet of ten and establish an office within a commercial building in just one year!
- 2014 – Platform: Establishing a platform for growth. Xfinity Freight Systems positioned into a larger building (36,000 Sqft lot), purchased more equipment, opened an onsite repair and maintenance shop, hires safety directors and mechanics.
- 2015 – Specialized: Xfinity Freight Systems moves to specialized and expedited services to their customers throughout North America and Canada. Dry vans, Cargo vans, Sprinter Vans, Straight Trucks, Step Deck, Drop Deck and Flatbed.
- Today – Xfinity Freight Systems, operates 60 Tractors and over 100 Trailers throughout North America and Canada. We are now C-TPAT Certified, PIP Partnered, Smartway Partnered, TEANA Member and a FAST Approved carrier. Also newly founded Linked In Logistics & Company, Inc & Fleet Pro Truck Repair, LLC an onsite maintenance and repair facility to maintain our equipment.